Öhlins Racing is a Swedish company with global operations. For over 40 years we have been producing suspension systems and over the years, over 400 world championship titles have been won with the good help of our technology. Today, Öhlins develops and manufactures front forks, shock absorbers and steering dampers for racing and street use for motorcycles, cars, and MTBs.
We employ people with different professional skills and different backgrounds. Öhlins strives for an even gender distribution as well as an ethnic and cultural diversity workplace. What unites us is a passion for world-class innovation and technology. Öhlins is now part of the Tenneco Group, which means that together we supply more than 80 OE manufacturers in the automotive industry with components and systems.
Öhlins Racing AB is now looking for a Program Manager
Do you want to be a part of the development of the future suspension system and help racing drivers go faster, safer and more comfortable? If you do, then maybe you are our new Program Manager! Right now, we are looking for a Program Manager to join our team at Öhlins Racing AB.
Our team is primarily responsible for managing product development and customer application projects. We also continuously develop our processes and project methodology further. We are engaged in projects with many well known brands in the bike and motor industry and our task is to give our customers’ a really good experience when developing a vehicle with our products.
Together with a project team of different competencies, your main tasks will consist of:
- Planning and following-up of requirements, design, product verification, component procurement, documentation, resources and budget.
- Report on the project's progress to the steering group, customer and other stakeholders.
- Actively participating in our team’s joint responsibility to develop our tools and models for project management and our product development process.
Our customers put high demands on us to deliver high performance products within time and budget. This means that you must have an operational project management competence at the same time as you have a strategic view of the project management work.
We believe that the right competency for the position requires that you have:
• Master of Science in Engineering, preferably with a mechanical/mechatronic background or equivalent. A great interest in technology and a good understanding of technical contexts.
• A few years’ experience of working as a project manager/program manager for product development projects in the manufacturing industry
• We operate in an international environment, which means being able to express yourself well in Swedish and English, in both speaking and writing
• Experience from the automotive industry standards IATF-16949, ISO-9001: 2015, ISO-26262 and the project model APQP is highly advantageous merit
To be able to thrive in this position we believe that your personality has following qualities:
- Communicative, responsible and motivated
- Have the ability to build trust and can enthuse different kinds of people to achieve great results together
- Have a continuous improvement mindset on everything you do
The position is located at the company's head office in Upplands Väsby. The work involves some travel as our customers and suppliers are primarily in Europe and Japan.
More information about the company can be found at www.ohlins.com
Last application date: 30/9-2022
The recruitment- and selection process are an ongoing process. Please notice that the position can be filled before the last application date.
If you want more information about the position, our have any further questions, feel welcome to contact me:
Per Linhein, Manager Project Office
Tele: 08-586 024 03 or 070-560 48 01