MAKING TRANSPORTATION BETTER, BUILDING CAREERS THAT LAST
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with full year 2020 revenues of $15.4 billion and approximately 73,000 team members working at more than 270 sites worldwide.
Through our four business groups, Motor parts, Powertrain, Clean Air and Ride Performance, Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
To one of Tenneco’s principal brand names belong Monroe®. The Monroe® Intelligent Suspension portfolio offers a range of systems, that can be tailored to very specific OE customer requirements for ride, handling and comfort. It provides dynamic driving solutions for all vehicle segments from compact cars to supercars. Common to all technologies in the Monroe® Intelligent Suspension portfolio are the intelligent shock absorbers. These act as a sixth sense, working constantly with the driver and the vehicle to adapt to the desired driving experience and road conditions to enhance driving pleasure and increase the feeling of security.
Tenneco MIS (Monroe Intelligent Suspension) is looking for Business Analyst
Objectives of this role:
- Lead our business planning and business improvement projects
- Create, develop and consolidate financial, market and strategic reports for company management
- Analyze sales and customer data to continuously improving our business
- Responsible for internal communication
- Be a support in business development to ensure continued growth and profitability
- Collaborate with our specialist teams within Tenneco, such as VSS, Six Sigma
- strong business sense and great customer focus
- a good analytical ability, an interest in numbers and developing new business models
- skilled relationship builder, you handle different people and situations successfully thanks to a well-developed communicative and pedagogical ability
- structured way of working, a strong drive to achieve goals and deadlines
- great measure of integrity and courage to challenge
- fluent English speaking, Swedish is preferable
- at least 5 years' experience of similar work, preferably in a global company
- University degree in business management or similar
- you have very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and are an advanced user of Excel and Power Point
OUR DRIVING FORCE IS OUR PEOPLE, ONE WINNING TEAM
Tenneco's value proposition:
- Opportunity for rapid advancement within the company: Our philosophy is focused on select the best and build and develop our team members.
- Great people make Tenneco a great company: Our leaders and culture inspire team members to do their best.
- Challenging and Exciting work assignments, at Tenneco you will make an impact on company's success.