Based at our office in Hendersonville, NC, you will work hard to ensure the Öhlins brand and our dealers are in alignment with what our customers demands. You will build a strong relationship and positive feeling about Öhlins with our dealers and riders. You will work close to the market, primarily MX. You are well informed about market trends, product demands, customer service requirements and competitors’. You will also ensure that our dealers and service centers are well educated on the Öhlins products and has a professional representation of the brand.
In this position you report to Manager - Motorcycle Division.
Main responsibility, Actions & Duties:
• Advance all aspects of the Öhlins brand within the MC Off Road segment.
• Work closely with dealers and service centers to ensure the success of Öhlins
• Understand the market demand and trends
• Communicate with other departments; information on competitors, pricing, market conditions, competitors' and strategies.
• Offer suggestions on policies and procedures to improve sales operations
• Educate the dealers, service centers and riders through seminars and events
• Attend promotional events, selected races and trade shows to obtain market feedback, assess trends, and promote the Öhlins Brand
• Host technical product training events
Experience & General Qualification:
We are looking for a flexible and hands on person, who can easily adapt to a high energy team in a rapidly developing product area. You are committed and able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines. You are detailed and organized and good record keeping. For this position you need to be self-managed, disciplined and good people skill.
• Personal drive and determination backed by a positive attitude
• Passion for the sport of MX
• A background within the MX or specialty sport industry.
• MX Product knowledge and expertise
• Technical understanding of motorcycle components
• Presentation skills and public speaking
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain customer relations
• Good analytical skills
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently and without close supervision
• Computer proficient (MS Office & understanding of ERP systems).
• Available for travel
Apply and contact
If you would like further information about the job please contact HR Manager, Jayne Williamson. Phone: 828-692-4525. We look forward to receiving your application, CV and relevant certificates on email (marked Manager MC Off Road): HR@OhlinsUSA.com